Our organization is founded upon the basic principle that bicycles make a positive impact on our everyday life and on our society. We are happy to know you share that same passion and are enabling people in your community to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
J&B operates a distribution network of 11 strategically placed warehouses that provide access to over 20,000 different products with next day service available through standard ground shipping. We have a team of over 400 individuals who are dedicated to serving you. Our website is accessible 24 hours a day and is tailored to suit your professional needs.
This application is the first step in establishing an account with J&B. We only sell products to approved account holders and will not open an account that does not meet our requirements. We reserve the right to close an account for any reason at any time. J&B reserves the right to restrict sales of certain items or decline opening new accounts at our sole discretion. Opening an account with J&B expresses your consent to receive informational and promotional email from J&B. You may opt out at any time.
Please take a few minutes to complete our application and provide us with the required supporting documents. We will contact you after we receive your completed forms and your application has been reviewed by our approval team. Please be aware that any incomplete items will delay your request. In addition to the following application, you will need to provide:
- A copy of your State Sales Tax or Resale Certificate
- A copy of your Occupational License for sale or repair of bicycles
- A copy of your Certificate of Liability Insurance with J&B Importers listed as the certificate holder
- Photos of your storefront including signage, your sales floor, and repair area
- Completed and signed ACH Form (if requesting automatic deduction from your checking account)
- Completed and signed Blanket Authorization Form (if requesting credit card terms)
(800) 666-5000 Ext 213 or email Sabrina Shamon