Product Developer - Bicycle Division - Miami, FL
Basic Function: J&B Importers, Inc. has an immediate opening in our Sun Bicycles development team. We are looking for a Product Manager to help grow our bike lines. The ideal candidate will have previous bicycle design and sourcing experience, possess excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to balance multiples projects simultaneously with minimal supervision. This job requires the ability to travel internationally and inside the US multiple times per year. The position is located at J&B Importers headquarters in Miami, FL. Salary is commensurate with experience. J&B offers an excellent benefits package.
Location: Miami, FL
Please email your resume to HR@jbi.bike
Product Manager - Private Label Brands - Miami, FL
Basic Function: JBI.BIKE is a nationwide bicycle, components, and accessories distributor. We are committed to delivering quality products to our customers and center our culture on an engaged and accountable workforce. We aim to attract a diverse workforce rich in talent, ideas, and experience.
Location: Miami, FL
The Product Manager creates and manages a wide range of private label products across several brands. The ideal candidate will work as part of a cross-functional team to maximize growth and profitability within the JBI.BIKE private label portfolio. The Product Manager understands trends relevant to a broad section of cycling consumers and how they influence consumers.
Essential Job Functions:
* Manage a product portfolio that strives to meet both the technical and economic needs of the consumers.
* Help to build and maintain a culture of innovation that brings new ideas and products at price points that align with the consumer's needs.
* Continuously improve our core products, while keeping ahead of our competition.
* Work with the marketing team to deliver dynamic presentations of the product offering.
* Present product and strategy to internal sales teams.
* Work cross-functionally as part of a team with design, graphics, purchasing, quality control, sales, and marketing functions on all issues related to the assigned products and categories.
* Create packaging/graphics briefs that best communicate the salient features of the products, while maintaining the integrity of the brand.
Education and Training:
* Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 3 years of experience in consumer product brand marketing and product development
* Demonstrated ability to manage product lines and lead crossâ€functional teams
* Demonstrated ability to obtain a detailed understanding of consumer needs through market research channels
* Strong user of the Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Illustrator
Skills and Abilities:
* Proven product management/category management experience
* Consumer and customer focused
* Analytical approach to problem-solving
* Results oriented team player
* Positive, open-minded perspective
* Ability to function, adapt and excel in a lessâ€structured, fastâ€paced environment
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people effectively
* Strong presentation skills
* Excellent written, verbal, and time management communication skills
* Ability to travel
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Inside Sales Representatives - Multiple
Basic Function: We are looking for a sales and customer service oriented individual to handle inbound phone orders, as well as outbound sales calls.
J&B is strengthening our inside sales team across the country. We have immediate openings in the following locations:
Ft Wayne, IN
Ideal candidate must be knowledgeable and experienced in cycling, fluent in English, and have excellent verbal and written communication. Position is full-time, Monday-Friday. Salary is commensurate with experience. J&B offers an excellent benefits package, and opportunities for advancement.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org