Basic Function: Sales, operations, and facilities management
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Position is in sales and operations management at our Twin Cities, Minnesota facility. Role involves managing warehouse operations as well as the inside and outside sales teams.
Ideal candidate must be extraordinarily motivated as a salesperson, customer service-oriented, and have experience working in bicycle retailers. Excellent verbal and written communication is a must. Some operations experience is preferred.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or apply here: Indeed
Basic Function: We are seeking to fill the position of Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager is an integral part of our team and is responsible for creating and implementing a marketing strategy designed to support and enhance the sales goals of our partner and private label brands.
Location: Miami, FL
* Create and maintain a yearly marketing budget
* Develop and execute marketing strategies via competitive analysis, historical sales, and online data analysis
* Write product copy and create materials to convey our product's purpose and competitive advantage clearly
* Supply sales team with materials and information required for sales success
* Design, produce, and monitor all newsletter marketing and grow newsletter lists through various channels and programs
* Work with web developers to design, create, and maintain websites that capture each brandâ€™s purpose and identity
* Develop and implement creative briefs in partnership with content creators to execute brand-appropriate content for product and athlete promotion
* Work with vendors and internal staff to design and run trade shows, advertising, social media, email marketing, product launch events and other programs
* Monitor SEO and Google analytics, create actionable reports
* Work to develop meaningful sponsorship programs that support strategic sales and marketing goals
* Work with social media coordinator to develop significant communities and programs with measurable value to the overall marketing plan
* 3 years of professional marketing experience for a national brand, Bachelorâ€™s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
* Demonstrated ability to plan and execute programs on time and within budget across product, web, print, tradeshow
* Core understanding of the bike industry, aesthetic and sponsorship standards
* Highly skilled user of the following software:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Office 365
- Google Analytics
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic Function: Sales and customer service for our bicycle retail customer base at our 11 locations nationwide.
Position is full-time, Monday through Friday. Paired with Outside Sales Representatives in Territory, service bicycle retail customers in discrete geographic area. Inbound phone orders and customer service inquiries, very heavy outbound sales calls, including on overstock inventory.
Ft. Wayne, IN
West Chester, PA
Ideal candidate must be extraordinarily motivated as a salesperson, customer service-oriented, and have experience working in bicycle retailers. Excellent verbal and written communication is a must.
To apply, click here: https://www.indeed.com/job/inside-sales-representative-c6ad59a4e2fff820 . Compensation is commensurate with experience. J&B offers an outstanding benefits package and many opportunities for advancement.